New blog look


Thursday, January 05, 2012

Playin' Catch UP- I can't take it anymore.

OK, I can't take it anymore! I wanted to journal about each of the trips and fun pictures that we have taken over the past 5-6 months but the catch-up has just been too difficult and now we are into 2012 so I am just going to give a slight comment on each of these 77 photos and call it good. Then I will post Christmas and Sara's farewell and good byes tomorrow. Then I am going to order the book for the year and be done and then I am going to go to bed. So, here we go (and by the way, yes....everything was a blast!)
Jantz got married to a darling girl, Ali.

It was in Denver, at Durr and Jolynn's home and we flew out there in the morning and came home at night.

This is an old wreath that has lived with us for about 15 years and I gave it an overhaul, below. yea.


I finally finished the Alaska Movie and had a viewing party.

Layton and Brett played on a baseball team together. For one night. Layton was sore.




They had fun.

Baby got her mission call.

Kelcie Ogden is her bestest friend.

And Cory Lovelace too.

You are here by called to serve in the Arizona Mesa Mission, Temple Visitors Center, Spanish Speaking.


Cami and Laci participated through Skype. It was fun.

We are all THRILLED for Sara!





Lost a bet with Scott Lalli. Yankees had the best record. We had to post on FB. dang.

Finished the book and had a booth at the SLC GF show. Thanks to the fam for the help!



Went to ATL for another GF show. Found Lily's face.



Went to Ally and Kelly's fun family Halloween Party with the fam.

Gabe played bball and loved it! I was so happy to see him play this year! He is on the  end on the R.

Gabe, Grace and Lily


Sara went to the Temple, Bountiful to receive her endowments on Oct. 27th. Or was it the 29th?




Halloween night and some of our darling Activity Day girls came a knockin.

Weaver grandbabies! Tater, Lani and Lucy.

Levi got home from his mission and we took them all to the mortuary for a scary night after trick or treating. Well, it really was only scary when I yelled boo when they weren't expecting it in the hall of the dark mort...hehehe

Layton turned 54, Happy Birthday Toners.


Everyone came home for the first time in 10 years, for Thanksgiving. So we went shopping.



And the girls went to the Temple.

And we got our nails done.

ALL GIRLS DAY OUT.


Last pics with A. Sawa




Thanksgiving Day 2011


My Gratitude Tree, made in Activity Days and I put family pics on it. cute.

Kids measured up to Santa, 2011


We took the family to the Roof on Temple Square on Friday and loved it!





Our budding photographer taking Sara's mission pics! Thanks Laci!

G and G  got to come too and enjoyed being with the fam, even in the cold weather.









And Finally (below)

don't judge me.

You don't judge me.

1 comment:

Laci said...

those last 2 pictures are funny. Poor babies ;) LOVED all the pics! you and dad are living life to the fullest!!