New blog look


Thursday, September 01, 2011

I have a secret!

Fine.
I will tell you how I do it.
If you have ever gotten a card from me or anyone else that is from "send out cards" and thought, man, I wish I knew how to do that, then guess what? This is your lucky day! I have always loved sending cards and from the minute I was introduced to this EASY and CHEAP program, I have loved it! I DO NOT use this program as a business, I just use it IN our business and also for my personal use.  But for anyone that wants extra money as a home business, I hear this is an awesome one. Here is why I am sharing this with anyone that wants to do it too:

I just got a message yesterday that SOC (send out cards) has officially dropped their user start up fee to join from $100 to $0 !! I don't mean to sound like a pitch woman or anything but seriously, I personally LOVE this site and I thought you might want to check it out if you are not already doing it- you are welcome to use our # to get in-
here is the address:
sendoutcards.com/89194
(if you don't know what this is- you can send a card to anyone for .50-1.50 with pictures and they will make it, stamp it and send it within 24 hours!) There is a 3 min. video that explains it and then you can click join now- but there is NO contract or sales people to bug you or anything. It's totally up to you to spend whatever you want and send WHENEVER you want. I totally have sent cards at 2am when I have remembered that I have forgotten to send a sympathy card or whatever. So, HAPPY SENDING!
Anyway, just thought I would share-
Love,
Tricia
ps- I am happy to tell you what I know about this site if you get stuck- call me or comment here with your email and I will get in touch-

No comments: